Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fashion News (3)

1. Blake turns redhead

The GG star appeared with a new hairstyle in TIME's Most Influential People in the World, Gala. Personally I prefer her blonde beautiful hair! What do you think?



2. Marc Jacobs designs Marriage Equality T-shirt

With this act Marc supported the Human Rights Campaign, in order to raise awarness about discrimination in the tax code against legally married gay couples.
Front view of T-shirt: "I pay my taxes, I want my rights", showing a lesbian couple with their daughter.
Back view: " Marc Jacobs proudly supports the HRC"




3.New Balmain Designer

The French house of Balmain announced that Olivier Rousteing will succeed Christophe Decarnin.






4. What Karl wants?

When Karl Lagerferd was asked about who he thinks, Dior should peek to succeed John Galliano as head designer of the brand, Karl was very clear: "I am not a consultant there, but I think Riccardo Tisci would be good and then Haider Ackermann at Givenchy - not because they are friends of mine but because they are good"



xoxo
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment