Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Obsession: BOWS

I have many many many obsessions! In life and in fashion! Today's obsession post is about bows. I practically have bows on everything, headbands with huuuuuuge bows, clothes, earings, jewellery, bags and shoes. I cannot resist on a pair of ballerinas with cute bows.

Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl with Valentino Headband




Lady GaGa with hair bow-excellent!

Penelope Cruz wearing Oscar de la Renta

Valentino and I share the same passion-BOWS!

Valentino

Red Valentino t-shirt! I got it and i love it- so unique!

Sonia Rykiel for H&M  pin! it's in my collection of course!



Me on my sister's wedding, wearing Valentino dress & shoes!
Velvet Dress by Sonia Rykiel

Oscar De La Renta S/S 2011

Net-a-porter's gift boxes


Olivia Palermo






Blair wearing a-m-azing J.Mendel dress
Chanel Necklace

Christian Louboutin shoes

miu miu
Miu Miu cardigan

YSL lip gloss kit (in my collection)

Victor & Rolf


xoxo
CB

1 comment:

  1. great blog ;) I love bows too, Im totally obsessed with them .... :) Im even selling my handmade headbands with bows on them. If you are interested you can check them here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/ManuelaS?section_id=10188511

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete