Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kate Middleton's Style

With the Royal Wedding just two days away and everybody talking about the event, I could not resist in dedicating a post on Kate's style. Although in her everyday life, her style is quite normal (I don't wait to describe it as boring, please don't make me) in special occasions her style impresses me a lot! Her blue Issa London dress that she wore on their engagement announcement was sold out immediately! I guess fashionistas all over the world wanted to have a bit of her glamour, since Diana's 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring is not soooo affordable! Vanity Fair named Kate a Style Icon in 2008, her favorite brands are Issa London and Mulberry and of course she adores Philip Treacy hats. Who doesn't anyway?
Since I'm a huge fan of white, I simply loved the Reiss dress she wore (and the Links of London earrings) on their 1st official portrait by Mario Testino!















In some cases, Fairytales come true, right?

 xoxo
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment